Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Sapporo is here!

Good news, everyone! My Sapporo finally came, and I had some time today to snap some quick pictures of him. Behold!



He's definitely a pretty guy. He's not that blue-tinted in person - it's been a cloudy, rainy day here today. But I guess that fits with the inspiration for his name!



This photo is more true to his color. I can't get over how much of a mini-me to Brishen he is! They did a really good job shrinking him down. The crotchety traditionalist inside me is still grumbling about the whole situation, though. Get off my lawn, and all that.



I didn't see much wrong with him quality-wise, though I didn't look at him that closely before or after I dropped him behind our couch, so I don't know if he has damage from that or not. He was really loosely tied into his box, though, similar to the Aiden situation. So I'd still rather see the satin bags.

He did have this weird half-dorsal-stripe I've been seeing on other people's models, so I'm wondering what's up with that.



He's definitely a beauty, though - too bad he's the only Stablemate Club release I'm going to keep this year, unless I really like the Arab at the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment