Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Premier Club #2 Sneak Peek!

More good news, everyone! Breyer has posted a sneak peek (ugh...why can't they just show us the model?) of this year's second Premier Club release on the Club News. Say hello to Dundee!



This is apparently a "flashy Australian Stock Horse gelding," although he looks more like a drafter to me. I guess we'll find out when we see the full photo! Hopefully Breyer doesn't make us wait until Breyerfest for the full reveal.

The thought on the Interwebs is that this is the Kitty Cantrell sculpt. I generally like her stuff, but based on that photo, this guy's chances of staying in my herd aren't looking good. I'm not big on stock horses, and, well...he's just not that appealing to me right now. Maybe once we see the full photo? I'll reserve my final judgement until I see the resin at Breyerfest, but the rest of him will have to be pretty spectacular, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment