Friday, October 14, 2022

THEY'VE REALLY DONE IT THIS TIME

 Alert, readers! Summon the hounds! Stop the presses! Release the kraken! Signups for the 2023 Collector Club have been announced, led by this incredible beauty! AHHHH! 






Fireheart, you say? In bay? GLOSSY BAY? Sign me up! Here's the full view:










His name is Bolero, and he's to die for! He's the first Collector Club special run of the year. Let's hope they make enough of him, because he's going to sell out fast.

And here's the Stablemate for the Deluxe Collector Club! 









His name is Fandango! What a handsome guy. And in addition to this guy, Deluxe Collector Club members get a pin! 










I guess they're going all-in on roping in all the pin collectors out there. 

And that's not all - we also have a reveal of the first release in next year's Premier Club! 









His name is Cancion and he's a Paso Fino, according to the filename on the photo. What a handsome boy! I like him. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more angles before I decide if I want him, though. I'm sure we'll get that when PC memberships open. I wonder who the sculptor is? Looks like a Kitty Cantrell piece to me - that hind end looks very similar to Geronimo's and the tail reminds me of Dundee. 

Unfortunately, the price of joining the club has gone up to $30, but considering the inflation and price hikes that have already happened this year, I'm not really surprised. I wonder if the cost of the Premier Club and Vintage Club models will go up too? Guess we'll find out, probably fairly soon! 

2 comments:

  1. EEEEE!!! Shut up and take my money, Breyer! I'm usually not a glossy fan--Flame the Island Stallion and Maelstrom are the only two horses I have in gloss--but dang. Bolero is super pretty. His mold is amazing, so I really hope they do a RR on it next year. I'm definitely signing up for the Premier Club for the Paso Fino. I think pintos and appys are nice, but I have yet to see a horse I love more than my Hidalgo's pattern, so I find the "solid" colors pique my interest more. I'm excited to see what they'll have for us in 2023!

    ReplyDelete