Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Finally, some new arrivals!

 Greetings, readers! It seems like it's been forever since I got some new models in, and I had a long, not-so-great day at work today, so it was nice to come home and find some boxes waiting for me! I'll start with my Spooky Stablemates box - only half of my order came, though. I've seen a lot of reports of people not getting all the Stablemates they ordered and like...can we be done with the CCG shipping company now? Just give them the boot already. Anyway, here's the Spooky Stablemate I received! 

















Sorry for the not-so-great photo. It's mini Mischief Night! Huzzah! One of the two I wanted. Such a cutie! I missed out on the last time this mold was used (Roo, for last year's True Blue event) so I'm happy I was able to get this one. 

My other new arrival was...Constantia! Check her out! 

















Her photos were great (well...not these photos. My apologies), but in person she's just stunning. She really looks like she could spring to life and trot away! 



















Her box was minorly crushed, though, which did some damage to her personalized box, and then I managed to rip one of the tabs off while trying to get it out of the shipper box, which peeved me a bit, and then I started inspecting her and well...her quality really isn't the greatest. Bits of paint stuck in her finish, fingerprints, scrapes, the works. Bleh. Not sure if I'll bother trying to get a replacement - maybe a customizer with a nicer one would be willing to trade. 























She has such a great face. There's also something about her paint job that looks a bit weird - I don't think it's a flaw, but some areas of her bay color almost look like they have a greenish tinge. You can kind of see it around her eye in the above photo, but she has it in a couple other places as well. Just kind weird-looking - I haven't seen anyone else post about it, but maybe it's just gone unnoticed? Who knows.





















Anyways, I hope my other Spooky Stablemate ships soon. I can't believe Breyer hasn't given CCG the boot yet - it seems like ages since they started screwing things up and you'd think their contract would have expired by now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment