Friday, October 7, 2022

Huh? Another Collector Appreciation event? Okay then...

 Good news, readers! If you didn't get a chance to participate in the Collector Club Appreciation event waaaaaay back in... checks notes June, now's your chance! 









As usual, you have to order $150 worth of merch and add the model to your cart, then use the code at checkout and you'll receive a randomly-selected glossy model with your order. There are nine glossy possibilities, but they're all glossies that have appeared before. Well, I don't think the 50th Anniversary glossies or the glossies offered in June sold out, so it makes sense. I'm just happy I already have the glosses I want, so I don't need to order anything! If you do order, good luck getting the glossy you want! I kinda suspect there won't be very many people ordering...

No comments:

Post a Comment