Tuesday, October 11, 2022

I really really really wanna Amazigh-ah

 More good news, everyone - the next Vintage Club release, Woodstock, is now available for purchase with her Stablemate mini-me! 









Please note that this is the optional release for this year's VC, so if you aren't feeling it - you don't have to buy it! Huzzah! 

More importantly, the last Premier Club model of the year has finally been revealed! Say hello to the Amazigh horse, Anamar! 












Here's his other side!









I definitely like him better from the second angle - his tail looks a bit weird in the first photo, but in the second one you can see it has a little bit of a "wave" to it, if you will. I like his head/face, too. He looks like he'd make a good companion for Carina! I'm a bit surprised that I like this guy as much as I do, since I don't tend to like Sarah Mink's sculpts, but he at least doesn't seem to have the toothpick-looking front legs that the Marchador and Malik both have, so there's that. In any case, I'm excited to order him in December! Also note that this year's free PC Stablemate is being shipped with Anamar, so don't presell yours unless you're okay with that. 

That's it for today - let's hope we get some more exciting news this week! Keep it coming, Breyer! 

4 comments:

  1. I have recently fallen in love with the Indian Pony. The VC paint scheme is SO pretty! The feathers are perfect, the mini-me is perfect....and I just added her to my wish list.

    Anamar is a lovely fella too! What breed is he? I'm not in the PC, so I can't read the discussions for it in the club forum. He sort of reminds me of Alborozo with his sweeping posture and color. It feels like between this guy and the Destado mold they are trying to throw those of us missed "the big one" a bone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazigh seems to be a more updated term for the Barb breed/type of horse. Post has been updated to reflect that and to fix embarrassing spelling errors! Clearly should have proofread the post a little more, oops.

      Delete
    2. Oh neat! I can fall down a deep rabbit hole with equine history and Wikipedia. When I was a kid, I would know all about these sorts of things. I read every book and magazine about anything horse-related, so my inner 10 year-old is cringing and shaking her head at my behind-the-times 34 year-old self! Haha!

      Delete
  2. I love the Indian pony so much. It's my favorite classic mold already and I love woodgrain. But not in that club :(

    ReplyDelete