Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Jameson is finally available!

 Good news, everyone - the fourth release in this year's Stablemates Club, Jameson, is finally available! 





















From the webpage:

What could possibly make a reliable draft horse even better? A flashy coat, of course! Meet Jameson, a handsome black and white Spotted Draft. A newer breed that originated in the United States in the 1990s, Spotted Draft breeders set out to create an intelligent, powerful, and willing draft horse that had pinto coloring. Our Jameson has a glossy tobiano coat, and comes to you in a mini hat box.

I wish they'd go back to the satin bags, but that's just me. 

This isn't anything I need, so if you'd like to buy him for around cost, drop me a line! Let's hope they get shipped out promptly - and dare I ask if we still get the fifth release this month?  

No comments:

Post a Comment