Thursday, October 27, 2022

Holiday new releases are now available!

 Good news, everyone! The newest holiday releases (Ceres and Minerva, Neva and Altair) are available to order on Breyer's website! I suspect they'll be popular, so don't wait too long to get your order in. 

Note that it says on the order pages that the mare and foal set and Altair aren't shipping until 11/21, and Neva isn't shipping until 12/5 (!), so we're still going to be waiting a while to get these. I guess they wanted to lock in our orders prior to the Thanksgiving rush? Who knows. Maybe we'll get lucky and these will be able to ship a little earlier than that. I hope so! 

Also, Stablemates Club grab bags were offered on the website yesterday, but appear to be sold out. I already have all the club models I've wanted so far, so I didn't order any (I take a dim view of grab bags in general, if you haven't noticed). If you did order, I hope you get something you want! 

No comments:

Post a Comment