Friday, October 21, 2022

Ooh, shiny! (again!)

 Greetings, readers! Well, there are more exciting reveals from Breyer today- for starters, the 2023 Stablemates Club is open for membership! Check out this adorable mare and foal set! 
















Their names are Nadira and Zaahir, and they're the first releases for next year's club! Looks like they'll make a good family for Zahrat. Nothing I need - hopefully we get some more reveals soon. 

While the 2023 Premier Club isn't open for membership yet, its first release can be previewed on the website - hover your mouse over the Clubs and you'll be able to mouse down to the preview page on the dropdown. Same deal for the 2023 Vintage Club! But here's the preview for the Premier Club:


j







Say hello to Cancion, sculpted by Jennifer Scott! I thought the sculptor was Kitty Cantrell - oops. Anyways, he'll be available in glossy or matte finish. I do like him from this angle, though I'm not crazy about his front legs being perfectly even with each other like that - makes him look like he only has one front leg. He also looks like that right front leg is longer than his right rear leg, but that may be an optical illusion. He looks spectacular in gloss, though! 

A couple of notes about this year's Club: the price on the last release is $200 rather than $175, but that's understandable. Dare I hope this means we're finally, FINALLY getting a draft mare and foal? I hope so. 

Lastly, let's take a look at our Vintage Club preview! 
















Say hello to Rustler, a brand-new Fury Prancer! Uh, seeing this release made me realize I never wrote a Looking to the Future post about next year's Vintage Club...oops. I suppose it's not too late. Anyway, check out all that detailed mapping on him! Nothing I need, but I wouldn't mind seeing that paint job show up on, say, Hamilton, for instance. This guy is also a music box! Gotta have that gimmick to make people join the club, I guess.

Memberships have also been increased to 1,000 (from last year's increase to 750), so they must still have a lot of demand to join the club. I suppose it only makes sense that the size of the club should grow as the hobby grows. Prices for the VC will be increasing as well, but they've been the same since the club's inception in 2012, so it had to happen sometime.

Come to think of it, we still haven't seen anything special happening with the PC or VC this year, since it's the 10th year of both clubs and I'm pretty sure Breyer said they were doing something special. I suppose the shipping delays are affecting that too - oh well. 

Now that we have our club information, let's hope we get more reveals for these clubs soon! I need more incentive to join. 

No comments:

Post a Comment