Monday, October 17, 2022

More exciting reveals!

 Ooh, shiny! We've got some new reveals for the holiday season on Breyer's website - check them out! Let's start with this new Cantering Welsh Pony:









She's this year's A Pony For Christmas special run - I guess that's a yearly thing now. Her blanket is so cute - it looks like a candy cane! She even has her own gift box! 

Next, here's this year's holiday mare and foal set, Ceres and Minerva! 









What's this? A unicorn Bluegrass Bandit? Sign me up, even if it is pink! Must have her! The foal is cute too, but I'm still trying to sell off my Ambers and Ashleys, so I'll have to split up this set if/when I get my hands on them. Let's hope they don't sell out too fast! 

Next, take a look at this stunning new Rearing Mustang! 









Will we ever stop collecting plastic ponies? This one has the answer to that in his name - NEVA! Anyways, that's a pretty cute design - reminiscent of Black Forest from this year's Breyerfest. Interestingly, he doesn't look glossy in the above photo, but the description says he's glossy and he's glossy in the other two photos as well. Maybe they were playing around with finishes and used that photo by mistake or something.

Lastly, here's Altair, the galaxy unicorn that was previewed in the Collector Club tent at this year's Breyerfest! 









A rare appearance on the elusive Shire B mold - I gotta have him too! 

Let's hope they give us some notice before these come in stock - I have to have them for the collection! I hope we get even more reveals soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment