Thursday, October 13, 2022

Newsletter sneak peek revealed!

Greetings, readers! If you remember the sneak peek of a palomino butt from a few weeks ago, the reveal snuck onto the Breyer website today - behold! 
















It's a new Holiday Pony playset! And the pony in question is a very handsome palomino Pony of the Americas! It's been a while since we've seen a new release on him. The saddle and bridle set are pretty cute - I'm pretty sure the horn is part of the bridle, so don't fret that this guy is actually a unicorn (though I'd be happy to see a unicorn in a more-or-less realistic color for a change). The doll's pajamas and bag of carrots are cute too. Nothing I need to buy, but that sure is a pretty color on the POA. 

That's all I have for today, but I did get an email that Breyer's holiday catalog for this year is in the mail, so let's hope we get some more reveals when that arrives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment