Thursday, May 17, 2018

The mystery is solved - Rialto!

Well, it's like I thought - yesterday's mystery Appaloosa is the next America the Beautiful web special!



I wonder if somebody was inspired by last year's Wolfgang? They'd make a nice pair. From the website:

The third release in the 2018 series draws its inspiration from Washington's Olympic National Park. The park covers almost a million acres, and includes coastline, mountains, and rain forests. The ocean meets the coastal forest at Rialto Beach. Views are punctuated by the incredible sea stacks, which are large rocky formations that jut out of the water near the shore. Worn down by the waves and wind, they stand silent watch over the coast.

Suddenly I want to play Dragon Age Inquisition again and hang out on the Storm Coast...

But I digress. I'll be entering for this guy on all my accounts! I haven't found a Koh-i-Noor yet, so this is a Totilas I must add to the herd! He's all glossy and shiny and pretty! And speaking of Koh-i-Noor, we're getting two Totilas special runs in a row. Did they have that many bodies left over from the Holiday on Parade run? Oooh, maybe we're getting a new regular run soon! Mid-year releases should be out fairly soon; I hope he pops up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment