Thursday, May 3, 2018

The Curse of the Koh-i-Noor

Cripes! Breyer released a new special run today - Koh-i-Noor!



According to legend, the Koh-i-Noor diamond this model is named for is cursed. Well, apparently I got hit with the curse, because I missed out on this guy! I saw he had been posted on Facebook this afternoon, and foolishly thought I could finish getting some things done around the house before I bought one! I'll never make that mistake again!

(Okay, technically the curse of the Koh-i-Noor only applies to men, but I'm using it here for dramatic license.)

If this guy looks familiar, it's because we've seen him before - he was produced from extra Winter Wonderland stock. According to the email from Breyer, only 750 of these guys were produced, and some of them will have three, two or even no stockings at all. Gah! I knew I should have ordered one right away! And shipping was free to boot. Curses!

Well, hopefully I can find one somewhere for a reasonable price. The curse can't last forever, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment