Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Big Lex!

The first single-day Stablemate has been revealed - it's Big Lex!



All I can say is...WOW! I want one! But I don't collect his mold! But I want one! But I don't collect his mold! Darn you, Breyer!

From the blog:
This iconic big blue horse is the stuff of legend! While it's only a rumor that the famous Kentucky Bluegrass actually turned the real Lexington blue from a lifetime of grazing, what is true is that this horse made history. ... Our BreyerFest Big Lex is done on mold #5621 and is shaded a rich blue with a high gloss finish. We know this fun decorator will make an exciting addition to your mini herd!

Unfortunately, practicality has to win out, so I don't think I'm going to buy this guy. That color, though...too bad they didn't put it on the Cantering Warmblood instead. Maybe they'll use it on something else I want in the future? I hope so. He's blue and shiny and beautiful! I'm resisting the urge to  buy two single-day tickets...

No comments:

Post a Comment