Monday, May 21, 2018

Okay, this one DOES look like Bella. (Also, Scottsdale Stampede update!)

There's a new, tiny hint on the blog! Check it out!



So I'm pretty sure that's a picture of a horse's flank/hindquarter area, and if I'm not mistaken, it looks a lot like Bella's.




Are we looking at another jockey-silks-inspired decorator? Or just a racehorse-themed one? Those colors certainly look interesting, although I already know it won't be enough to make me want to buy it. Poor Bella just looks too lumpy and awkward (and like a redo of the G2 Thoroughbred) for me.

The swirls on this one make me wonder if it's another one designed by Lauren Hoeffer? She's certainly turning out to have a nice talent for designing models.

In other news, the entry period for the Scottsdale Stampede opened today. It looks like collectors can only enter once, which immediately makes me think our chances of being drawn just cratered. But at least we don't have to remember to enter every day. The entry period ends 6/3, so there's plenty of time to put in your name. Good luck to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment