Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Custom Contest prizes?

There's a new hint on the blog. Another tiny photo; what a joy to look at!



Looks like a Bobby Jo shoulder/neck. But wait - haven't we seen that pinto pattern before?



Not only is it the Bobby Jo mold...but it looks like an alternate color of Bobby Jo herself. Now where we have seen that before...?

Oh yeah! It's how they do the Breyerfest custom contest prize every year. Maybe this year they decided to do the prize model on a mold that's already been released to collectors, instead of using the one that's ostensibly only supposed to be available to Premier Club subscribers for the first year of its release?

In any case, if this is the custom contest prize, at least I don't have to feel bad about my lack of customizing skills like I usually do. Huzzah! But if you are a Bobby (or Working Cow Horse, going by Breyer's terms) fan, you'd better put your skills to work. The competition is pretty tough!

EDIT: There's another sneak peek on the blog! Check it out:



I'm adding it on to this post because I think it's the mini-me Stablemate prize for the Customs Contest runners-up. But which mold? I'm not sure, actually...and the pattern doesn't appear to match Bobby Jo's, either. So who is it supposed to be? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment