Wednesday, November 30, 2016

More new arrivals!


The Bravo I managed to snag from the early Black Friday sale is here!



I was a bit nervous that my order would be canceled, so I didn't want to say anything until he showed up. Yes, I took off the blue ribbon sticker; it would have eventually peeled off his glossy finish anyway, and I'm not really into stickers on models. He's really nice quality, though - I didn't see anything warranting a return. Yay!

Another recent arrival is the one splurge I allowed myself after selling Dixon (the rest of that money went to pay down my credit card):



One of my goals this year was to increase the number of Susecion/Le Fire sets in my collection, and I'd say that's been a success so far. I had two sets at the start of the year; now I have seven. I'll have to start thinking about what next year's goals are going to be! In the meantime, the Susecions and Le Fires will always have a place on my shelves.

I'm still waiting to hear when Yasmin will be available for purchase...I would really hope it's this week, since Breyer appears to have missed their "November" goal. Hurry up and release her already!

No comments:

Post a Comment