Monday, November 28, 2016

Discount Code Frustrations

I woke up to an email from Breyer this morning - for Cyber Monday they're offering free shipping on purchases of $25 or more from the website. (Their Cyber Monday sale items are also now available; nothing particularly exciting, except Crane must not have sold as well as they'd hoped.)

Unfortunately, when it comes to buying things directly off Breyer's website, I'm a bit of a cheapskate. I don't like to order anything from the regular line unless I can get it for at least 10% off with free shipping (hint: they're usually cheaper on Amazon!). How I miss the December free shipping + 10% off promo!

So I'm a bit peeved, because I want to order a couple of things off the website, but I want to get the free calendar they're offering with purchases of $50 or more - but I can't combine the calendar offer with either the Cyber Monday free shipping or the 10% off Collector Club discount and it's making me super irritated. They could at least make the calendar stack with other discounts. What's the harm in that?

I want the calendar because I need a new wall calendar for 2017, and there's a photo of one of the new releases for 2017 in it (Bandera, a bronze decorator Geronimo with brand symbols all over him). But I don't want to pay full price + shipping just to get a calendar. Blargh. Better luck next time, I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment