Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Breyer Winter Web Special - Avalanche!


Breyer has a new winter web special available for entry - Avalanche, on the Bobby Jo mold!



I have to say I'm a bit surprised about the mold choice - I hoped for the Fell Pony, but Forever Saige seemed more likely. Oh well.

I was on the fence about Bobby Jo and finally sold mine earlier this year after a lot of going back and forth on whether I liked her enough to keep her. I'll be entering for Avalanche regardless, because I collect the silver filigrees, but....just wish it had been on the Fell Pony instead. The color does look good on Bobby Jo, though. She'll have to live on the shelf next to Sugarloaf, Time to Party and Grane as sole mold representatives.

Entries close at 11:59 pm on 11/14. Good luck to everyone who enters!

No comments:

Post a Comment