Thursday, August 4, 2016

Welcome to the blog!

Welcome to my new blog! I'll be posting about new Breyer releases, Breyerfest-related items and anything else Breyer-related I feel like talking about. Anyone who knows me knows I rarely take anything seriously, so there will most likely be some good-natured ribbing of Breyer products as well!

A little about myself - I'm a Breyer collector who lives in the midwestern US. I received my first Breyer horse (Ara-Appaloosa FAF! Still have it!) as a birthday present in approximately 1994 and started collecting shortly thereafter. I did take a break from collecting during my college years, but returned to the hobby in 2010 shortly after graduation. I am not affiliated with Breyer in any way, shape or form. I attended my first Breyerfest in 2012 and have been lucky enough to be able to go every year since then! I love this hobby and hope to be able to collect and attend Breyerfest for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment