Friday, August 5, 2016

August Stablemate Club Rumors...

It's August, and that means the next Stablemate Club release should be coming out soon. I'm really hoping this one is a keeper, because none of the previous three releases were on molds I collect. Fortunately, I've been able to sell them without losing money, but it's disappointing nonetheless. I do want Django, so at least I'll have that, but for a club with six releases, it would be nice if at least a few of them are on molds I actually want.

The latest rumors on Blab are that the new release's name is Ricochet. Current speculation is that this refers to the Rivet mold (Western-ish name?) or the G3 Rearing Andalusian (because of the image on the little satin bags the horses come in). Of the two, I'd definitely prefer the Rearing Andalusian, but I'd be happy if it was pretty much any of the G2s, or possibly the G3 Belgian, Friesian or Cantering Warmblood.

Time will tell if "Ricochet" is the correct name, or Rivet is the correct mold (I kinda doubt it since he was already used for Breyerfest this year and will show up at the end of the year for the Vintage Club freebie). At this point, the best I can hope for is that it's something that gets to stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment