Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Aaaand...Shannondell is now available!

Wow, I didn't expect it to happen quite this soon, but Shannondell is now ready to order!



I don't regret my decision to sell this model and his John Deere ribbons to someone else. I can't collect every new thing Breyer releases, and he just doesn't wow me enough to make me want to add him to the herd. Better to let him go to someone who really loves him (and maybe the Green Bay Packers).

I did like the loose mane/tail option a little better, but the obsessive collector in me would never be happy unless they were both in my stable (Townsend Acres?), and the prices these guys are commanding on the secondary market are insane.

So, now I'll just be wondering what we get to see next! Crossing my fingers that it's something good.





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment