Monday, August 15, 2016

Shannondell winner has been announced!

The winner of the first Shannondell off the production line has been announced - it's going to Rebecca R. in Kentucky. Congrats!



This means Shannondell will most likely be ready to order soon - maybe even by the end of the week. While it's a nice sculpt, I already presold mine - he just doesn't do it for me, despite the fact that I like drafters. I think it's his left hind leg; there's just something odd-looking about it. That, and I really needed to do something that would bring some money in; I've been buying so many horses lately I can't even keep track of how many are coming in versus going out. Add that to my unofficial rule of selling at least one Premier club release each year and poor Shannondell just doesn't get to stay.

So, it could go either way with the next release; either it's something I love, that I won't sell, or hopefully it's something I don't like, but is popular with everyone else so I can sell it and at least break even. It could go either way at this point, and I'd be happy with that. I believe the next release is an Eberl, though, so most likely it will stay. We'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment