Thursday, August 6, 2026

That was good timing! Touche is now available

 Wow! Good thing I featured the rest of this year's Stablemates Club models yesterday. Touche is now available to order! 




















I don't want any of the 3 I can buy, so if you're interested in buying one of them, let me know! And good luck getting the finish(es) you want! 

1 comment:

  1. Fabala--I may just take you up on your offer (depending on which one I get)
    I am actually looking forward to getting this model because it reminds me so much of the 2925 Breyerfest SR "Let the Good Times Roll"
    The only thing I hate is the gamblers choices and the matte/glossy splits! I never(or very very rarely)get the choice that I want!! (Case in point--Kiana. While I wouldn't mind having both finishes, my 1st choice was the glossy. Of course, I got the matte!)
    I hope my luck will be different this time --or --yes!! I'll be looking to trade/buy!!

    ReplyDelete