Thursday, August 20, 2026

Breyerfest Closeups: Phoebe and Vintage Club Stablemate

 Good news, everyone! It's time for another Breyerfest Closeups post, and today you're getting a two-fer: Phoebe, the (presumably) last Vintage Club release for the year, and this year's Vintage Club Stablemate! I don't know his name, but he's a cute little flocky. Yay! Let's start with Phoebe: 




















I didn't get a photo of the lampshade, but we're all just here for the horses anyway, right? 
















Cute, but I sold off my Rhiannon/Rhemi sets last year. I wonder if she comes off the base? 

















She looks good in palomino! This one will be released in October, I'm assuming? Not sure.

















I didn't catch the flocky fighter's name. 



















His little harness is adorable, though! He'll look great next to the original one, if you have one.

That's it for today! We still aren't done with Breyerfest Closeups, so come back soon for more!  


No comments:

Post a Comment