Friday, August 21, 2026

Breyerfest Closeups: Georgina

 Greetings, readers! Welcome back to the penultimate Breyerfest Closeups post for this year. We're almost done...almost done...almost done...almost done...but anyways! You guys may have been waiting for this one - we get to see Georgina, the last Premier Club release for the year! Behold: 














Apologies in advance for the reflections - she was in a plastic box and the reflections are hard to avoid. 















I definitely like what I see so far! I wonder if Breyer will make a foal to match her someday? I mean, it would have to be a draft foal, and clearly that's beyond their capabilities...but we can always hope. 















I like her dapples. 















This particular model is probably a sample, so let's hope the actual production run has nice dappling. 


















She's so pretty! 












I even got a top view! Couldn't get her right side, though. I wonder if she has a blue eye? That would be super cool. 


















That's it for today. Check back soon for the last Breyerfest Closeups for this year! Huzzah! 

I was going to wrap things up there, but I'm just adding a quick note: August 4 marked 10 years since I started this blog, and I missed it! Can't believe I've been doing this for so long. Here's to another 10 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment