Saturday, August 8, 2026

Breyerfest second chance sale!

 Well, readers, the Breyerfest second chance sale is here (well, has been here for quite a while as of this writing)!



At this point, much of it is sold out, but you can still get the special runs Thingvellier, Birka and Ribe, Aqavit and Hirtir, as well as both online limited editions Uff Da and Hygge. All three of the Limited Edition traditionals are also still available, although there are apparently only five Pyxis models left. There's a smattering of merch left as well as some other stuff, if you're looking for any of that. 

I wasn't after much this round, but I was after an Oseberg - and I managed to snag one! Let's hope my order doesn't get canceled. Hope I get a matte one to go with the glossy. Anyway, Oseberg was the first item to sell out, quickly followed by The Wanderer and then the Scandi Surprises, and after that I stopped paying attention for the most part. Interestingly, they had entire VIP box sets for $1,000 each, which I thought was completely overpriced now that Breyerfest is over and you're not getting any of the in-person benefits anymore - but they sold out, so I guess someone thought it was worth it. I guess it was worth trying to sell the boxed up stuff rather than open all the boxes and piece everything out. 

I did think about getting a couple of the tank tops. I'll have to keep thinking about that, though I'm not crazy about the pink one. I do want more tank tops, though. You can never have too many! 



No comments:

Post a Comment