Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Breyerfest Closeups: Drifter

 Good news, everyone! Now that the (Breyerfest) new arrivals are finished, I can get going on this year's Breyerfest Closeups! I'm starting with Drifter, the latest Vintage Club release, since that one is available to order and they're starting to show up in collectors' hands. 















I think I like the appaloosa the best, but let's take a closer look.















I don't have any Stock Horse Stallions in my collection, so I hadn't noticed how huge his head is. Maybe it's just the angle? 















It seems oddly wide? Anyway, I think the grullo is my second favorite color. 















The blue eyes on the pinto are cool. 















I like the appaloosa's face. 















The grullo also has a nice face.















There's a view of the pinto's other blue eye. 

I'm not in the Vintage Club, so I won't be ordering this one, but I hope everyone gets the color they want! 

No comments:

Post a Comment