Greetings, readers! Exciting news - the 2026 Halloween Store is now open! Check it out here. The mysterious third Spooky Stablemate that wasn't revealed at Breyerfest turned out to be a cute little G3 Highland Pony!
That pony is so cute! I only want the Arabian, but I'm sitting this round out. Hopefully a friend can get an Arabian for me.
As has been noted online, the pony's design is based on Stitch, the plush from 2024. They'll probably have to start using the plush designs if they want to keep doing these Stablemates, because they're going to run out of designs otherwise!
And in other news, it's time for the last Breyerfest Closeups post for this year! It's the Premier Club bonus Stablemate...behold!
As has been noted online, the pony's design is based on Stitch, the plush from 2024. They'll probably have to start using the plush designs if they want to keep doing these Stablemates, because they're going to run out of designs otherwise!
And in other news, it's time for the last Breyerfest Closeups post for this year! It's the Premier Club bonus Stablemate...behold!
I'm guessing he'll be Carmen's color, or maybe Flapjack. Hope we find out soon!
He (she?) looks better in these photos than in the teaser we got last year, but I'm still iffy about it.
Seems too long and skinny for me, but we'll see what the finished product looks like.
And that wraps it up! We're done with Breyerfest Closeups for another year. Here's to next year!
And that wraps it up! We're done with Breyerfest Closeups for another year. Here's to next year!




Good heavens, a new SM mold. First I've heard of it, thank you! I like it! It could pass for a Teke if you weren't too picky,... As for Spectre, I have his enamel pin. I definitely want this small version; I think Breyer chose well for the mold.
ReplyDelete