Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Flapjack and Waffles, and Kiana is here!

 Good news for Premier Club members! The next release, Flapjack and Waffles, is now available for purchase! 




















I don't need either of them, so let me know if you'd like to purchase my set! 

And in other news, one of my Kiana models is here! I entered my NZ address when I joined the club, expecting to confirm a different address later, and was surprised to see it had been shipped to NZ with no further shipping charge. Huzzah! Anyway, here she is: 

















She's glossy! I was hoping for a matte, honestly, because my other Kiana already made it to KY and is also a glossy, so I'm going to have to see if I can trade for a matte one. 

















Her gloss looks messed up in the photos, but it's okay in person. Must be the reflections. 

















I forgot to mention she came double-boxed, so at least the international ones shouldn't be lost or destroyed in shipping. That's the hope, anyway. 

















Her right hind leg appears to be splayed out pretty far, but I compared her to my Madonna, and it's actually the left hind leg that's splayed. I guess she'll be extra stable? (Hah...) 





















It was hard to photograph, but she does have cute little brown eyes! Between the eyes and her dapples she's a really detailed girl. Almost enough to make me want to show her at Breyerfest next year, or maybe my other one if it has straighter legs. Guess we'll see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment