Tuesday, March 24, 2020

New Sneak Peek, and Bad News for Seattle-goers...

I'll get the bad news out of the way first - the email went out earlier today that the Seattle Soiree has been cancelled. Unfortunate, but with the Covid-19 crisis not showing any signs of slowing down, it's probably for the best. According to the would-be attendees, Breyer is offering them two options: get a full refund on their tickets and have priority for tickets to the next collector event (whenever that is), or choose to receive their ticket models and then enter a lottery to purchase the boutique models for the event. I'm guessing most people will get the ticket models and enter the lottery. Anyone want to sell me a Redmond?

In other news, there's a new Breyerfest sneak peek on the blog:



I still think Breyerfest is likely to be cancelled, so I'm holding off on my excitement. However, prevailing opinion on the Internets is that this is a Bouncer. I wouldn't necessarily say no to a new Bouncer, but a Rhian/Cadell set still hasn't materialized, so....yeah...kinda wondering where that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment