Tuesday, March 3, 2020

More 2020 Breyerfest predictions

Well, it looks like I'm batting about 50/50 on special run reveals this year - we've seen four of them so far and I correctly predicted one of them - or two, if you count my "a bull" guess as technically correct for Hamish. So what else is there? We've now seen two store specials as well - Benelli and the palomino pinto Brishen. So what else is there? Plenty - and I'll do my best to keep my guesses realistic. I did some copy/pasting from old predictions posts to save on time, so if anything looks familiar, that's probably why.

This post will cover the rest of the special runs typically seen at Breyerfest, like the single-day Stablemates, prize models, pop-up-tent stuff, etc.

One more store special on Hamilton? Pretty please?

Raffle models: Altynai, Dundee

Diorama contest prize: Black Beauty

Live show glossy prizes: Truly Unsurpassed, Buckeye

Live show reserve grand: Forever Saige
Live show grand: San Domingo

Custom contest grand prize: Hamilton in chestnut
Custom contest runners-up Stablemates: Charleston in chestnut, possibly glossy

The costume contest isn't happening this year - glossy Ballynoe Castle models will be raffled off at the Friday and Saturday shows instead, and presumably three of them will be given to the custom contest judges as usual

1-Day Stablemates: With how draft-heavy this Breyerfest is turning out to be, I'm wondering if they'll do all draft models for the one-day Stablemates again. They did that in 2012, though, and there aren't a whole lot of drafters that haven't already been used. So, I'm thinking maybe Corbin, the G3 Jumper, Django and the G3 Highland Pony.

Volunteer Model: Desatado

Crystal horse: Bouncer

Pop-up Tent Classic: Brabant/Mighty Muscle

Pop-up Tent Stablemate: Darley, just for confusion's sake. We have to have something that wildly doesn't match the theme, right?

That's all I have for now - let's hope I'm right about at least some of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment