Friday, December 13, 2019

2020 sneak peek and more Collector Club Appreciation glossies!

First off, there's a new sneak peek in the December Collector Club newsletter:



Looks like a Croi tail! I wonder what she'll be? Lots of guesses of ponies, but she's being described as a horse, so it's anyone's guess what she is. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long to find out!

In other news, the Collector Club Appreciation consolation prize was announced: they're taking orders until 12/16 (buy $125 worth of stuff, get a free glossy), and anyone who gets an order in and uses the code in that time frame gets a glossy model from a whole new set of glossies! The three announced glossies are Khalid, King and LV Integrity. Of course, with Breyer being Breyer, those aren't the only glossies - but they're not telling us what they are just yet. I'm wondering if it's because they're going to gloss some of the new 2020 releases? That might be interesting.

Unfortunately, these new glossies won't ship until May 2020 for some reason (not sure why we have to wait 6 months for them when it can't be that hard to pull some of what they already have out of the warehouse and gloss those) but it is what it is. Maybe they'll ship earlier than that? I hope so. I did put in another order today (the two throw blankets I didn't have plus a Catch Me got me over the line pretty easily), so I'll be one of the people waiting for another glossy. Hopefully I get one I want - I have a feeling people will have a hard time getting rid of the glossy King, but I could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment