Tuesday, December 17, 2019

My Collector Club Appreciation box is here!

Excellent news - my Collector Club Appreciation box showed up today! It wasn't scheduled to be here until tomorrow, but I guess UPS had other plans. Check out my loot!



That's right - I got glossy Seamus. Well, it could have been worse, I guess - I could have gotten glossy Enzo instead. I may already have a trade lined up for glossy Thunder, so hopefully that works out. In the meantime, here's a closer photo of Seamus:



I haven't gotten any other photos of Majesty yet, but he's definitely majestic! He's Stablemate-size, or maybe a little bigger, but I don't think he's molded from ABS - he's too heavy for that. Resin, maybe? He's nice all the same. But I wish Breyer would seal the glittery models better - he sheds glitter everywhere.

That's all I've got for now - but I'm hoping we get the big 2020 reveal later today! We've been waiting way too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment