Friday, September 14, 2018

FINALLY!

After what seems like an eternity with no news (seriously, I think the last few weeks have been worse than the January/February Breyerfest doldrums...), I have something new to announce - this year's Halloween Classic! Say hello to...Bogeyman?



I'm...not sure about this one, honestly. Let's take a look at her other side.



From the website:

Breyer’s 2018 Classics Halloween Horse features electric-colored “slime” dripping along her back and running down her sides, as well as on her socks. To make the colors really pop she was given a pearly base, which gives the colors a great sheen!

It probably doesn't help that I'm already not a fan of this mold, but that design is just...ugh. Nothing I need to buy - which is good! A penny saved is a penny spent on other models earned, as I always say.

So I'll have to pass on this one. There's some commentary on Blab along the lines of how the model should have been named Ectoplasm, and I could get behind that. Still wouldn't buy the model, but I think Ectoplasm would have fit the slime theme better.

No comments:

Post a Comment