Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Walmart Stablemates finally found!

 Greetings, readers! I can't remember if I ever uploaded photos of these Walmart Stablemates from a few months back, but I finally found them at one of our local Walmarts, so here they are! To start with, the liver chestnut mini Brishen: 



He certainly is handsome! Next, here's the palomino Mirado: 




Mirado definitely looks good in palomino. 

There's also a pinto G4 Driving Horse, but I didn't buy one. Not sure why I didn't just take a photo of an actual one in its package while I was still at the store, but whatever.



I think there are still more carded Stablemates showing up in Walmarts now, but I can't remember what they are at the moment...so I guess I'll have to keep haunting the local stores in case I can find them, along with the new series of blind bags. Stay tuned! 

2 comments:

  1. The newest ones are a buttermilk buckskin running Mustang, a chestnut blanket Appaloosa on Spirit’s Mom/Running Mare & a golden dark bay Standing Stock Horse.

    ReplyDelete