Friday, August 14, 2020

Last of the New Arrivals: WH Topgun and Reggie!

 Greetings, readers! Time to wrap up the New Arrivals! Here's my Reggie out of his box! 





He doesn't fit into his stand quite right - the metal post in his leg must be misaligned. But I didn't want to take another one out of his box, so I guess this is the one I get. Anyway, he's a nice semi-gloss and has great shading. I'm a little surprised that this is the first time the Show Jumping Warmblood has been done in solid bay, apparently? Well, he's a welcome addition to the collection! 

Well, that's it for New Arrivals this year. I know we're all sad that so many aspects of Breyerfest were truncated this year, but hopefully we can all get back to normal next year. If not - well, at least we have the plastic ponies to comfort us? 

No comments:

Post a Comment