Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Tractor Supply special runs!

 So the photos of the Tractor Supply special runs have escaped into the wild! I don't have any photos I can use yet, but someone who works at a Tractor Supply shared this year's planogram. So, the special runs are as follows: 

Salidago - dunalino Boomerang
Lapwai - bay minimal blanket Appaloosa Marabella
Eclipse - black pinto Emerson
and a white/gray Mighty Muscle/Brabant with a cute little TSC blanket! 

There's also a new Mystery Foal Surprise set with a gray Darley and what looks like a buckskin...pinto? G2 Saddlebred. Exciting stuff! I hope our local stores start getting their stuff set up soon, because I'm most excited about the new Mystery Foal Surprise set. Of the others, the only one I need is the Emerson, so hopefully I can get my hands on him too. Although I'm a little irked that they used the black pinto color scheme on him when Travis happened not that long ago...oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment