Thursday, August 6, 2020

New Arrivals: Glossy and Matte Palomino Slainte Surprises, Matte Red Roan Pinto Slainte Surprise

More new arrivals today - let's get right back into it with the matte palomino Slainte Surprise! 


Palomino isn't always one of my favorite colors, but I really like this shade of palomino on her! The little belly spots jazz things up a little bit, too. Plus she's chalky! That's a win in my book. These colors are all so nice that it's hard to decide which one I like the best. Let's take a look at the glossy! 
The gloss makes her color pop so much more! I love it. Sommer Prosser outdid herself yet again with these designs! 

Lastly, here's the matte red roan Slainte: 


Look at the roaning on her shoulders and the rest of her body. Doesn't she look like she's made of candy? I love it. Hmm, I think Breyer needs to do a line of candy-themed models. Quick, somebody call Katy Perry! Or...not, I guess. 

That's all I have for today - check back tomorrow for more new arrivals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment