Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Vermeer is now available!

 Good news for Premier Club members - Vermeer is now available to order! As a refresher, here's what he looks like: 



Log into your Collector Club account to order. They have a front three-quarter view of him on the website, which...I'm not as much of a fan of. I do like him from the sides, though. I'm excited to see what he looks like in hand!  Although his name makes me think of cheese for some reason. Maybe because it's somewhat similar to paneer? Weird. Anyway, I'm excited to see mine! 

3 comments:

  1. There is a Vermeer cheese: it's like Gouda. But for me this name means round hay bales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering if because he has the grey gene , does that mean the rest of his spots will go grey as well like a real horse will that gene if he was a real horses ?

    ReplyDelete