Sunday, August 16, 2020

Featured Model - 8/16/2020, Glossy Dunalino Nayati

 Hello and welcome to another edition of Featured Model, the weekly blog event where I pick a model from my collection, give some stats on it and provide commentary about it. This week's model is...the glossy dunalino Nayati! 



This guy was my favorite of the three colors, so I had to pick him. He's item #712344 on the Rearing Mustang/American Dream mold sculpted by Maggie Bennett. 

Dunalino just looks so good on this mold! He's deliciously shiny and has tons of great shading. He has all the details you'd expect for a dun, like leg barring and a dorsal stripe, but I love how much shading he has in his mane and tail. He's just gorgeous! 

American Dream seems to be a fairly popular new Classics mold, so I wonder where he'll pop up in the future. He makes a great replacement for the Breyer-Wahoo-That-Never-Was-Because-Stone-Got-There-First. Maybe he'll get another RR release? Barring that, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets some kind of decorator release at Breyerfest next year - maybe a glossy rainbow pinto like Prism? Ooh, that would be great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment