Monday, May 20, 2019

Live Show prizes and Teton!

Hello everyone! First things first - the Breyerfest live show prizes were revealed on the blog today! Check them out!

First, meet Victory, the Overall Grand prize!



Ooh, a Yasmin! Too bad she'll be pricey on the aftermarket, if any even go up for sale afterward. But I'm not sure I like that color on her...she just looks a little weird. I don't think that shade of her coat color goes very well with her mane and tail - shouldn't the mane/tail be lighter?

As for the Overall Reserve prize, say hello to Triumph!



I don't know how I didn't suspect the Indian Pony with that obvious war paint in the teaser photo, but I didn't. She's described as a, "few-spot varnish bay chalky Appaloosa." Sheesh, that's a mouthful. She's pretty enough, but the Indian Pony just isn't my thing. Good luck to the live show entrants - I have a feeling the competition is going to be extra-cutthroat this year!

In other news, the drawing for Teton was held today, and Breyer didn't drag it out or make us wait an extra day for once - and I got drawn! Huzzah!



I already completed my order. I hope the warehouse snafu gets worked out soon - I can't wait to see what this girl looks like in person! Congrats to the other winners! And I'm excited to see what the next release in the series will be - I'm sure it'll be revealed at Breyerfest. Less than two months to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment