Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Lancelot!

Fear not, readers! There's a Classic gambler's choice special run again this year, and this time it's on Man o' War! Meet Lancelot!



Well, I like all of those colors, but they've once again chosen a Classic mold I don't collect. To be fair, that's most Classic molds, so that's going to happen a lot. But imagine if they'd used the new Mason mold instead, since we haven't seen anything new on him yet? Swoon...but anyway.

Truth be told, I'm kind of over all the randomly-shipped stuff anyway - it's just more blind bag garbage by another name. I really like that shade of blue, though - it looks like the Blue Candy color you see on Ford cars.

 My loss is your gain, though - I'm not going to order any of these, so that's more for people who love him! I'm sure he'll sell out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment