Sunday, April 14, 2019

Even More Bad Breyerfest Predictions

Hello, everyone! It's time for a woefully late post about Breyerfest predictions! I meant to get this done a long time ago, but I guess life got in the way again. So, without further ado...my predictions for this year!

This post will cover the rest of the special runs typically seen at Breyerfest, like the single-day Stablemates, prize models, pop-up-tent stuff, etc.

The raffle models have already been revealed, so I don't need to worry about guessing the wrong things and embarrassing myself yet again! Huzzah!

The diorama contest prize has also been revealed! He's Cavalcade on the Haflinger mold.

Live show glossy prizes: EZ to Spot, Enzo (lulz)

Live show reserve grand: Latigo
Live show grand: Nokota

Custom contest grand prize: Emerson in bay
Custom contest runners-up Stablemates: Darwin in bay, possibly glossy

Costume contest prize: glossy Oliver (as usual)

1-Day Stablemates: I'm thinking decorators this year, in bright colors. Think yellow Spandex and/or bright green. Molds: G3 Rearing Andalusian, G4 Arabian, Django and the G3 Jumper.

Volunteer Model: Croi

Crystal horse: Ashquar

Pop-up Tent Classic: Mason

Pop-up Tent Stablemate: Magnolia, because she's everywhere lately.

That's all I've got for now. I'm excited to see this year's single-day Stablemates- I think they're going to be really special! Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment