Thursday, April 18, 2019

Single-Day Stablemate molds are revealed!

A bit late to the party here, but our Single-Day Stablemate molds have been revealed on the blog. Of course, I just put out my single-day predictions not that long ago, so now I look like a chump for getting them all wrong! But, I digress. Here are the molds!










Those are Darwin, Mini Brishen, Magnolia and the new Warmblood Stallion mold, currently only appearing as a Unicorn Paint-Your-Own. You know, at first I wasn't really into him, but he's starting to grow on me for some reason.

So, yes, I got all four of the Single-Day molds wrong, but I figured Magnolia would show up somewhere, so at least I didn't completely strike out. So I'll need to get my hands on the Darwin, Brishen and possibly the Warmblood Stallion, if he keeps growing on me. According to the blog, we'll find out the colors next week. I still feel like they're going to be decorators, but I guess we'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment