Thursday, April 25, 2019

The last Single-Day Stablemate - Andante!

The last Single-Day Stablemate for Breyerfest has been revealed, and he's definitely unexpected...for me, anyway! Say hello to Andante!



I foolishly thought he'd be a raffle model design from the past, like the others were, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a mini Allegro! To be fair, the blog did say the Stablemates were drawn from past prize models, not just raffle models. Anyway, I think he's gorgeous!



I hope Breyer makes plenty of these models, because they're going to sell like hot cakes. Now I'm impatient for the single-day tickets to go on sale so I can buy four of them! I gotta make sure I can get the ones I want. Word on the street is that the tickets will go on sale in May, which means we could get them next week! I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment