Friday, August 31, 2018

Tractor Supply 2018 special runs have been spotted!

...Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of them yet, but rest assured, they're out there. So I was wrong about this year's earlier releases being the only ones for the year! I'm pleasantly surprised by this news. So there's a new America's Wild Mustangs set featuring a Charging Mesteno in chestnut appaloosa and an American Quarter Horse Foal in chestnut snowcap Appaloosa, and two Traditionals: Boone, a red dun overo Cody (looks similar to Salpicado) and Jasper, a beautifully shaded bay Desatado. Swoon! I have to have that Desatado.

While I haven't been able to obtain photos of these guys yet, our local TSC is clearing space for its annual Breyer display, so it's only a matter of time. I can't wait! I love that Desatado! Photos can be found on Blab and Facebook, if you're dying to see them. I know I'm excited!

I hope these guys are good sellers. It makes me nervous when special runs don't sell well, especially after the demise of the Mid-States special run, so I was disappointed to see Alba's sales weren't especially great earlier in the year. I guess it doesn't help that she was priced at a hefty $50, but still. It'll be a sad day if these special runs end up going away!

But enough of that. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment