Thursday, August 30, 2018

Don't call my name...Alejandro!

This year's fall releases (all two of them so far) have been revealed! Huzzah! I'll start with Alejandro, this year's brick-and-mortar special run:



I was just thinking the other day that Breyer needed to use this mold for something! He's pretty much just been collecting dust since 2014. Well...parts of him have. Wait - that's not quite right either. This combination of parts? There we go.

Anyway, I love him! Mulberry gray looks good on him. Too bad we don't have a brick-and-mortar dealer in our area anymore - I'll have to try to find him somewhere else, hopefully for a not-extravagant price.

Anyway, let's look at our second model - Verdades!



This guy is a portrait of the real Verdades, a successful dressage horse owned and ridden by Laura Graves.  I'm mostly just happy that he's on a mold I don't collect (although he does look handsome from that angle...). More money for other things!

That's all there is for this post, but hopefully we get more exciting reveals soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment