Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Justify's models are announced!

Exciting news today - the Justify Breyer models were officially announced! And his Trad model is on Carrick like I was hoping!



Mmm, I like. I wonder if we'll get glossy ones at Breyerfest next year? I hope not, because I'd never be able to get my hands on one.

Part of me was kind of hoping Breyer would find some loophole to let them bend the rules a bit and put Justify's Breyer on Dundee, but I suppose even they don't want to break their own rules too much. I think he would have looked nice on Dundee, though. I like that garland too, although I'm not really into accessories.

Anyway, here's his Stablemate!



...It feels a bit contrived to put him on the G2 Thoroughbred, especially since they already used it for the Stablemate American Pharoah, but I suppose they don't have all that many appropriate molds to choose from.

And he'll also get not one, but two ornaments!



And here's the other one.



I have to say I'm not terribly impressed with that sculpture, but I don't collect ornaments anyway, so my opinion isn't all that relevant. Apparently one of those silks colors will be rarer than the other, but I'm not sure which one.

Those are all the pictures I've seen so far. I'm pretty sure there was supposed to be a Classic too, right? Hopefully he gets a better mold than the Best in Show Thoroughbred. I hope we see it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment