Thursday, August 9, 2018

Breyerfest Closeups: Duende

Hello, readers! Today I have a new Breyerfest Closeups post for you - Duende! I decided to feature him first since he's presumably going to come up for purchase soon. We were able to get photos of him in the Collector Club tent on Sunday morning at Breyerfest, and I have to say this model is starting to grow on me despite his clunky head. I got as many angles of him as I could, but I didn't want to incur Breyer's wrath by touching him, so I didn't get a photo of his right side. Without any further ado, let's see some photos!



If I'm not mistaken, this is an actual plastic production piece, not the resin master. At least it looks like plastic to me.



I think his color is really nice. He looks like a dunalino? I like his pattern too; it's nicely understated and doesn't break up his outline.



I just wish his head were less clunky! I'm hoping I like it better when I actually get him in hand.



Considering my original plan was to pre-sell him and have him shipped to his new owner, seeing him in person at Breyerfest has definitely helped the situation. Will this be the year I keep all of the Premier Club releases since 2012? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment